In the rapidly changing landscape of science, the RQR evolves continually to remain at the forefront of the field of reproductive and developmental biology. To maintain our momentum, promote interaction and the sharing of cutting-edge science, the RQR organizes a yearly two-day Symposium on the Frontiers in Reproductive Research.
The organizing committee is pleased to invite you to the 17th RQR symposium.
To be continued…
We look forward to seeing you there!
The 16th RQR symposium was held from October 18th to 20th, 2023 at Hôtel Le Concorde in Quebec City.
Another huge success. Thank you to all those who attended in person, and remotely.
The winners of oral presentations were:
- Diego Arturo Camacho Hernandez (MSc candidate, Dr. Serge McGraw’s lab, UdeM)
- Clémentine Marie (PhD candidate, Dr. Stéphanie Chauvin’s lab, INSERM, Université de Paris, GDR Repro)
- Hélène Pinatel (PhD candidate, Dr. Cathy Vaillancourt’s lab, INRS)
- Céline Augière (Postdoc fellow, Dr. Clémence Belleannée’s lab, ULaval)
The winners of poster presentations were:
- Dina Irsenco (MSc candidate, Dr. Clémence Belleannée’s lab, ULaval)
- Lisa-Marie Legault (PhD candidate, Dr. Serge McGraw’s lab, UdeM)
- Gabriel Campolina-Silva (Postdoc fellow, Dr. Clémence Belleannée’s lab, ULaval)
The winners of the KT competition were:
- Véronique Ouellet (ULaval)
- Keerthana Harwalkar (PhD candidate, Dr. Yojiro Yamanaka’s lab, McGillU)
The winner of the EDI recognition award was:
- Keerthana Harwalkar (Candidate au PhD, Dr. Yojiro Yamanaka’s lab, McGillU)
The winners of the EDIcebreaker draw were:
- Clémence Belleannée (ULaval)
- Natalia Jakuc (PhD candidate, Dr. Gustavo Zamberlam’s lab, UdeM)
Last but not least, a big thank you to all the volunteers and kind-hearted souls who spared no effort to make the event so beautiful and harmonious, and who will recognize themselves in the process.
Many thanks to the organizing committee, the guest speakers, the members and all the students for the successful symposium.
The winners of the oral presentations were:
- Ariane Lapointe-Belleau (MSc, ULaval)
- Karen Freire Carvalho (PhD, McGillU)
- Camilla Hughes (Postdoc, UdeMontréal)
The winners of the poster presentations were:
- Youngmin Song (MSc, McGillU)
- Antoine Gillet (PhD, INRS)
- Karine Doiron (Postdoc, UdeMontréal)
The winner of the knowledge transfer award was: Dr Serge McGraw (UdeMontréal)
Memories down below…