This program is currently CLOSED
This program aims to foster international mobility of students whose research activities are part of the scientific program of a strategic cluster funded by the FRQNT.
The internship is a supplementary tool available to a strategic cluster to strengthen its position at the international level through research projects and partnerships that have already been established or which are under development.
Deadline to apply: November 1st, 2020 (included)
For information or to submit your application: info@info-RQR.ca
Full-time student enrolled in a university
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or foreign student who has a valid study permit for the province of Québec
- For MSc students, PhD students and postdocs enrolled full-time in a Québec university
- The supervisor must be a regular member or a collaborator of the RQR
- Applicants must have the valid study permit or visa for the entire duration of the internship
- Enrolled full-time in an university outside Canada and partner with Mitacs (see list)
- Can’t be enrolled in a co-degree in a Québec university
- Supervisor of the internship must be a RQR member or collaborator
- Value of scholarship (living expenses): $ 6,000 (whatever the duration)
- Duration of the internship : 12 to 24 weeks
- Start date of the internship : up to 1 year following the receipt of the confirmation letter.
- Location of the internship : the internship must take place outside Canada for students enrolled in a Québec university or in Québec for students from abroad
The international internship is intended for MSc, PhD students and postdocs enrolled full-time in a Québec university or in an university outside Canada who meets the requirements of their program.
For all details, please visit the FRQNT website.
TO APPLY TO THE RQR, the student must (with the help of his/her supervisor):
- Obtain an internship opportunity
- Fill out the forms (please write at info@info-RQR.ca)
- Provide his/her grade transcripts
- Provide his/her C.V.
- Meet the requirements of the program
- The research supervisor must be a regular member or a collaborator of the RQR
Send your application to Charlène Rico at info@info-RQR.ca no later than November 1sr, 2020 (included)